Frequently Asked Questions
Fabrics - Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the sources of Chaturango’s fabrics?
- Chaturango sources its fabrics from different sources. However, Chaturango sources only Indian fabrics. Chaturango believes Indian fabrics are the bests in the world!
- What are the types of fabrics that Chaturango sells?
- Chaturango mainly sells pure cotton fabrics. In some cases, Chaturango sells premium fabrics that are a mix of pure cotton and linen or synthetic or other materials.
- What are the different styles of Fabrics Chaturango has?
- The main styles of fabrics are printed fabrics, such as, floral, leafy, etc. The other styles are cambric, handloom checks, checkered, stripes, etc.
- How to take care of the fabrics
- Chaturango’s fabrics are world-class and hence, need world-class care. We issue instructions on how to take care of fabrics including the wash instructions.
- We sell our fabrics only after extensively testing their quality. So, rest assured that you get the best quality.
Sling Bags - Frequently Asked Questions
- What are sling bags?
- Sling bags are small bags that have a sling or a belt to hang the main body of the bag hang from the shoulder. If you hang it from the shoulder and it put across your body it is called crossbody bag. However, crossbody bags have longer slings.
- Is Chaturango a brand?
- Yes, Chaturango is an Indian fabric and handmade products brand. We handmake all our fabric based products with the help of artisans. We do not resell other brands’ products.
- What are the different styles of sling or crossbody bags Chaturango has?
- Chaturango’s sling bags are of many varieties. The varieties depend on type of fabric used, stiching styles and purposes. For instance, there are sling bags made of khadi cotton fabrics, chikankari fabrics, chanderi silks, tie & die and so on. At the same time, there are sling bags that are styled ribbons, multiple zippers or magnetic snap buttons. Further, the sling bags are made for young girls or for women. All this makes multiple varieties.
- How to take care of the sling bags?
- While the washing instructions are made available for most of the sling bags, we strongly recommend to use damp cloth to clean the bag in order to maintain its look and feel for a long long time. A dry clean will be another good option for cleaning the sling bags.
Pouches - Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Pouches?
- Pouches represent a wide range of small to medium bags. They cover any bag that women can hold in hand or can also carry in their shoulders.
- Can the pouches be used as a sling bag?
- Sling bags are typically the kind of bags that are hung from the shoulders. On the other hand, pouches are generally held in hand.
- What are the different styles of Pouches Chaturango has?
- Chaturango has makeup pouches, which can also be used for jewelleries. Other pouches are boxy pouches, which work as a great container and come in different sizes. We also have Chanderi Pouch, which are made of famous Chanderi Sill. We handmake these pouches and make available for purchase online.
- How do you need to take care of the pouches?
- While the washing instructions are made available for most of the pouches, we strongly recommend using a damp cloth to clean the bag to maintain its look and feel for a long long time. A dry clean will be another good option for cleaning the bags.