Hand-dyed Tie-n-die (Bandhani) colourful crossbody bag for you
Hand dying is a traditional way of splashing colours on the fabric. In the modern age, tie-n-dye takes this method to a different level. Chaturango salutes this tradition and has hand-dyed this fabric just for you. This bright, beige base colourful crossbody bag and mask combo is a great companion for you.
We have followed the traditional hand-dying technique, resulting in a unique tie and dye design that is not just elegant, it is also eye-catching. The fabric is pre-washed and treated after dyeing to ensure no excess colour bleeding.
Features and uses
- High-quality fabric and interfacing (to make it sturdy), cotton/semi cotton lining, makes this colourful crossbody bag last long.
- The perfect shape of the bag is ensured with poly batting, which makes it lightweight and easy to carry, yet fluffy.
- The strap of the bag is unique and matches with multicolour theme of the print in the bag, so adorable, enhances the total look of yours. The mask is a must and needs to be a style statement too. The full set is made for your special day look which matches your personality and needs.
- Suitable enough to carry regular documents or light books etc. The bag keeps all your stuff inside the bag safe and secure.
- Ideal for Holi, marriage, Birth Day, Anniversary, etc.
This bag is washable by hand with light liquid soap.
All our bags are handmade with carefully chosen fabric, standard quality accessories (zipper, button, lace, etc.), cotton/polyester interfacing to provide the desired sturdiness, and matching cotton/semi cotton lining to make it complete and worth a collection.
Do read the “Additional Information” section for more details.
Read the Frequently Asked Questions that can answer your queries.
You can also refer to this article to find out how to wear a crossbody sling bag.
There are no reviews yet.